How badly must have the child been screaming for his tantrum over apple juice that “the stewardess didn’t bring quickly enough” to force the plane to make an emergency landing? Maybe he was really crying because Delta, like every other airline, has been quietly liquefying his frequent flyer miles.
By consumerist.com June 27, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Delta Air Lines Passenger Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Flight Crew Members, Police Officer
- Delta Testing 20-Minute Guarantee On Checked Bags For Frequent Fliers. What’s The Catch?
- Dear Travelers: Please Don’t Choke Your Fellow Passengers Over Reclined Seats
- First United Airlines Bug Bounty Payout Is One Million Miles
- Southwest Airlines Sued Over Death Of Passenger