Changing up the layout around here. There may be some little wackiness as it fully comes into being. Let us know what you think of the new look and whether there’s something that needs fixing. P.S. The next button will be coming back sometime later.
Redesign In Effect
By consumerist.com June 26, 2007
Tagged With: announcements
More From Consumerist
- My VW Was Recalled For Emissions Issues In April, Does That Mean It’s Fixed?
- Hilton’s Partnership With Uber Allows Guests To Grab A Ride Through Hotel’s App
- Columnist Calls Comcast CEO’s Mom On Behalf Of Jerked-Around Customers; Actually Gets Stuff Done
- Court Allows Utah To Ban Price-Fixing Of Contact Lenses
- Sears Hometown Wants To Remind You That They’re Still Here
« Disney Will Stop Making Painfully Embarrassing, Awful Direct To DVD Sequels, And You Can Stop Buying Them