Consumerist Neighborhood eBay Garage Sale

Welcome to Consumerist Neighborhood eBay Garage Sale! Let’s push these beanie babies off to the side of the folding table… here we are, there’s a space in the comments right there for you to add your auctions.

This week we’re selling more of our old DJ gear: speakers, amp, 16-channel mixer, dbx equalizer, and a cd-player, all rack-mountable.

2 JBL SOUND FACTOR SF-15 PA SPEAKERS Need Reconing
Mackie CR-1604 16-Channel Mic/Line Mixer Good Condition
DBX 215 DUAL 15 BAND GRAPHIC EQUALIZER
Numark CDN15 Pro CD Player – Rack Mounted – Used – Good
Mackie 1400i Power Amp FR Series Works Great

You might be surprised to learn that unicorn disco parties, while fun, have a much lower rate of return than mutual funds.

RELATED:
How To Sell On eBay
eBay Only To Verified PayPal Addresses Or You Can Get Scammed

Comments

1. xkaluv says:

23 Piece Cutlery Set Knife Block Chefmate New

New York and Company * Sweater

DVD Happy Gilmore Full Screen Adam Sandler NEW

2. RandomHookup says:

Norton Internet Security 2006 — New

Coca-Cola 256MB Thumb Drive — New

3. Greeper says:

Do you ship to Nigeria? Doh!

4. madktdisease says:

Then you’re doing it wrong!

5. 75Sasha says:

DVDs

Spike & Mike’s Sick and Twisted Festival of Animation

[cgi.ebay.com]

Spike & Mike’s Classic Festival of Animation (2001)

Spike and Mike’s Sick & Twisted Festival of Animation

Hair Products, Redken and TIGI

Lot of 2 New Redken Forceful #23 Super Finishing Spray

Lot of 4 Mini Redken For Men Grip Tight Firm Gel New

Lot of 2 Redken Satinwear Blow Dry Lotion #2 New 5oz

Tigi Bed Head Mastermind Lot Set of 3 – 2oz New

Tigi Catwalk Fashionista Lot 2 Big & Bigger Mousse New

[cgi.ebay.com]

Thanks everyone for looking!

6. lawnmowerdeth says:

Sharp Zaurus Linux PDA

Darth Vader Fossil Watch
    [cgi.ebay.com]

I also started a blog this week about all the useless crap I need to get rid of…
    [360.yahoo.com]

7. roche says:

Wouldn’t this make you whores?

8. catita says:

Hi. I have an iMac G4 and some other computer related items up for auction now, and I’ll be adding more miscellany sometime this evening. Rather than link to each item, I’ve provided a link to my eBay members page. Enjoy!

Catita@eBay

9. SaraAB87 says:

The Big Book Of Pokemon only .99

Pokemon Red Blue and Yellow Gameboy Game Guide:

10. brigita says:

Women’s Shoes:
    Orange Leather Dr. Scholl’s Original Exercise Sandal, size 8: [cgi.ebay.com]

White Leather Sandal by Earth Shoe, size 7: [cgi.ebay.com]

Blue Suede Sneakers by Simple, Size 9: [cgi.ebay.com]

Light Blue w/ Silver Saucony Jazz Sneakers, size 7.5: [cgi.ebay.com]

Brand New Pottery Barn Kids Crib Bedding: Farmyard Friends:
    Toddler Quilt: [cgi.ebay.com]

Two Window Valences: [cgi.ebay.com]

11. spidra says:

I have a couple things I’ve scheduled to go up at 10:15am PDT. I hope I can add some more later. Right now I’ve got a refurbed Logitech Bluetooth Phone headset, a couple of deco tiles, and a framed 1968 pop art Zodiac (Libra) print. I hope I can get loads of vintage sewing patterns up tonight as well.

[search.ebay.com]

My user name is “spidra” on Ebay as well.

12. LAGirl says:

NWT TYLIE MALIBU BAG – PINK SUEDE + CRYSTAL STRAP:

NWT TYLIE MALIBU UTILITY BAG – BLUE LEATHER + CRYSTAL STRAP:

NWT TYLIE MALIBU BAG – MINT GREEN + FLOWER STRAP:

NWT TYLIE MALIBU RESORT BAG – TEAL SUEDE:

MEN’S TRUE RELIGION JOEY JEANS 36/32:

MEN’S TRUE RELIGION BOBBY JEANS 36/32:

13. adrock75 says:

Are you take Money Order? I would like to have purchase on all your fine items for sale. I am to send you Money Order which includes shipping costs, pluss extra for you for commissions. Please promplty deposit check and immediately wire moneys to shipping company.

14. LAGirl says:

@adrock75: nice!

15. Groovymarlin says:

Unfortunately my eBay auctions ended on Sunday, but I have lots of inventory on eBay’s sister site, Half.com! Some highlights:

Beautiful, classic superhero comic art:
    Justice Volume 1 by Alex Ross and Jim Krueger, $12.12
    Justice Volume 2 by Alex Ross and Eunice L. Ross, $11.35

Classic reference material:
    A Manual for Writers of Term Papers, Theses, and Dissertat… by Turabian et al, $4.93

Spruce up your digs:
    Christopher Lowell’s Seven Layers of Design by Christopher Lowell, $3.20

Great fiction:
    High Fidelity by Nick Hornby, $1.60
    Mysterious Skin by Scott Heim, $1.58
    The English Patient by Michael Ondaatje, $1.31

16. kimdog says:

Here’s a link to several auctions I have going for plus sized clothing from Svoboda, Fashion Overdose, Old Navy and Mossimo.

Auctions be here

17. homerjay says:

@brigita: Those nursery things are so friggen cute. Mrs. Homer and I have a baby due in a week. If the room wasn’t already done I’d have bought them all…

18. brigita says:

@homerjay: I know! They are super cute (and really nice quality as well). Unfortunately, we like the super bright and not so much matching yellow we painted the nursery just a little more than the bedding.

Between my penchant for yard sales, lack of need for window treatments, and pending due date, I’m thinking of chucking the whole nursery “theme” altogether. Not like the kid is going to notice!

19. brigita says:

@homerjay: Oh and PS, best of luck to you and the missus!

20. acambras says:

@brigita:
    @homerjay:

Congratulations to both of you!

21. homerjay says:

@acambras: Hey, thanks! And on behalf of brigita and myself, we will gladly accept Best Buy gift cards or USAirways frequent flier miles as gifts. :)

Oh and we’re registered at weddingdepot.com
    Has that reference gotten too old?

22. SirKeats says:

Sony Ericsson w810i – Near new condition + extras…

23. Jonukas says:

Just in time for the movie… I’m selling my collection of Transformer comic books. You know you want ‘em!

24. mkillerbear says:

Hello all! I’ve got some things up today (nice to have this coincide with ebay’s gallery pic sale!). It’s mostly stuff from when I lived in Japan; toys, comics, games, etc.

Only a few things now but I will be adding more very soon! I’m a regular seller so I hope you check me out often. My ebay user name is “pixymia”.

[List of things for sale!]

Thanks!

25. syndprod says:

Back issue of CRAFT 01 and Tin House v8 n1 (The Graphics Issue – lots of comic art)

Craft”>[search.ebay.com] 01 and Tin House v8 n1

26. syndprod says:

Let’s try that again:

Craft”>[cgi.ebay.com] 01 and House

27. syndprod says:

@syndprod

Tin House and Craft 01

[search.ebay.com]

Well, look at that, you don’t need to format links with a href tags… sorry for the multiple posts.

28. Dave-O says:

Digital Camera

29. sprshrp says:

First comment, new user, please be gentle…

Excellent condition Cannondale Road size L Frameset. 2005 SR 1000. I’ll knock $5 off shipping for any consumerist reader who wins the auction, just mention it if you’re the winning bidder.
    ***
    Ebay Link
    ***

30. syndprod says:

Tin House v8 no 1; CRAFT 01

[search.ebay.com]

31. mrrydia says:

Here is my auction. It’s for a new Xbox 360 Elite that I ended up with because Circuit City is incompetent and I’m impatient. If you are interested, I explained what happened in the auction.

32. QHChamp says:

First time poster, long time reader! Boy do I love me some good flea market action! Bring on the funnel cake :)
    Onkyo HT-R500 5.1 Surround Sound Receiver [cm.ebay.com]