Contact Buy.Com CEO Neel Grover

Buy.com
Neel Grover, CEO
949-448-5400 (ask for Mr. Grover’s office)
BuyServices Inc.
85 Enterprise, Suite 100
Aliso Viejo, CA92656

— BEN POPKEN

RELATED: How To Ninja Through Executive Customer Service

Comments

1. skotech says:

Will He have us fill out more claims form as well? I can’t wait to be re-directed to the legal department and told their responsibility of a product is over when porduct is shipped.

2. Moosehawk says:

That picture looks like an enlarged thumbnail. A really small thumbnail.

3. buy_dot_com_swindles says:

What a dishonest coward Neel Grover is. That email for him was turned off about 5 minutes after it was posted.

4. mantari says:

He needs a new camera. Buy.com sells cameras, don’t they?

5. Buran says:

What, you don’t check these addresses before posting them?

6. skotech says:

I bet someone at buy.com changed it once they realized it was available here.@Buran:

7. davemarygee says:

The phone number is good. I actually spoke to someone in CA who was aware of the problem Buy.com is embroiled in regarding hte Connect3D rebates; she gave me her name and asked me to call her if I don’t get helped. It really is his office number though!

8. themaninthedark says:

Myself, I prefer to go to the top, chairman and founder Steven A Blum. Blum keeps an apartment near the office, but lives at 3 Ritz Cove Drive, Dana Point California 92629

Here is a nice picture of his house.
    [maps.google.com],+Austin,+TX+78746,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=image

His HOME PHONE NUMBER is: (949) 443-1030

9. ninjaninja says:

Neel Grover CEO neelg@buy.com 949 389 2000 x 2101
    Fred Martin VP cust service x 2150 fredm@buy.com
    Doug Pearce Dir Cust service dougp@buy.com

FYI ALL emails to executives prescreedned. I found best to call and ask receptionist to track the individuals down. If trying to reach Mr Grover dont call from the phone you used to place the order with. They use caller id and will bump your call back down the rung. Neither of the 3 will EVER answer answer a call to their extension. Hope this helps.

10. geodava says:

Hello All,

Thanks for the above info. In my experience I have had MUCH better luck sending a snailmail letter to these people … too easy to get bumped around over the phone and to ignore an email.

I have a similar complaint and will update you on my luck and any advice I have … but I also wanted to know if anyone had fax numbers for these offices? That might speed up the process and save a few pennies on postage.

Thanks!

-dave

11. freejazz38 says:

The phone number is disconnected. The company is a bunch of scumbags. Good thing for them it’s out

12. Anonymous says:

I have been internet shopping for the last year and I must say that I thought that Buy.com was a reputable company to buy from. My first experience with it will probably be my last. I ordered a computer, the order was processed and I received my confirmation. After waiting 7 days to see it move from the “processing” stage, I called Buy.com only to find out that their “supplier” had not released shipping information yet. Thank you Buy.com, this is my son’s only big Christmas gift that he obviously won’t be getting!

13. Homer Watters says:

Buy.com certainly lost me as a customer. Customer service is unintelligble, and as far as I can tell, completely uncaring about customer satisfaction.

14. mommydontplay says:

I ordered for the first time through buy.com, days later received an email stating that the item may be in back order, I was furious as this was a Christmas gift for my daughter, I found this site and the post that listed the email addys for the top three guys in regards to Cust. Service. I promptly emailed customer service and copied these three gentlemen on the email as well Neel Grover CEO neelg@buy.com 949 389 2000 x 2101
    Fred Martin VP cust service x 2150 fredm@buy.com
    Doug Pearce Dir Cust service dougp@buy.com…….Much to my surprise I got up this morning and checked my email, I not only got read responses from two of the three, but I got a personal email response from Fred Martin “VP of Operations” he explained in detail exactly what had happened when it would ship out (today), and enclosed a gift certificate for my troubles. I believe in reporting the good and the bad and so that is what I am doing. Thank you to “ninjaninja” for posting those email addy’s, i can attest that at least two of them are operational and one is addressing his emails personally (pretty impressive for a VP). Buy.com won another chance for my business because of this response to my issue and the prompt resolution that Fred provided….thank you too, all of you who posted, if it weren’t for this site I may have wound up in a very different situation regarding my order