Rat Infested KFC/Taco Bell Closed Forever And Ever

Yum! Brands just issued a press release apologizing once again for that rat infested KFC/Taco Bell in NYC. Further, they confirmed that the rat infested restaurant had served its last customer.

Since the incident, this KFC-Taco Bell restaurant has been closed for business, and it will not reopen.

Done! No more KFC/Taco Bell. It’s gone forever and ever. It’s been abandoned to the rats who claimed it as their own.

Godspeed little vermin. There will be a next time. —MEGHANN MARCO

FIRST QUARTER – 2007 EARNINGS INFORMATION (05.01.07) – UPDATES ON INCIDENTS AFFECTING U.S. BUSINESS [YUM! Brands]
(Photo: Adam Lawrence)

PREVIOUSLY:Yum! Brands Shuts Down Rat-Infested Franchisee After More Failed Inspections

Rat Infested KFC Passed Health Inspection The Day Before

KFC/Taco Bell Rats Gone Wild: Raw Video Footage

Massive Pound-And-A-Half Rats Infest KFC/Taco Bell In The West Village

Comments

1. Moosehawk says:

Rats prevail!

2. enufalready says:

They obviously received some well-placed PR advice. I doubt the location could ever overcome its most recent incarnation as swarming with rats. Would have been a losing battle to re-open, from customer and/or revenue perspective.

3. Spit says:

damn, now I have to go to that nasty greasy falafel place next door instead.

4. I feel sorry for the rats, who had secretly lobbied for franchise rights to that particular location. They’d set up a corporation and everything — really looked like they might give it a go.

We can’t expect rodents to be upstanding members of our society if we never give them a chance.

5. siblog says:

Yummm Kentucky Fried Rats

6. thoughtfix says:

You know, I would be concerned that this place would never get a prospective buyer for that location because of the history of rats. However, I did consider the perfect business for that location.

Exterminators.

How confident are we in our services? Well – we moved in here, didn’t we?

7. Dustbunny says:

That reminds me — apparently Disney is worried that its upcoming animated movie, “Ratatouille”, about a rat who wants to become a chef, will suffer from rat backlash and a general “ick factor”.

8. royal72 says:

not to worry, a new location will open within six months very close to the original. of course all the equipment and wildlife will be transfered to the new store.

9. Nicholai says:

Just another reson I’m pround that I haven’t eaten fast-food scence I was 5……..

10. homerjay says:

Opening Soon: Another Burger King!

11. TinaB says:

I bet they’ll just put a Pizza Hut in instead. =D

12. M3wThr33 says:

Make it a Chuck-E-Cheese’s.

13. Sukhoi says:

Slam dunk for the Rats, 0 for kfc

14. kalmakazee says:

Thank go-d for kosher food. Try it it’s much better. (and of course overpriced, lol) The best place to go for Chicken wings is a kosher restaurant called Dougies located in Brooklyn. It kicks ass. (Much better than KFC Rats, lol)

Dougies is located in Brooklyn. Here is their address.
    4310 18th Ave
    Brooklyn, NY 11218
    718) 686-8080

Please Note: I am no in no way affiliated with them. They are just well famous known for thier food, especially their chicken wings. (at least in the jewish world they are well famously known)

When you go to Dougies in Brooklyn, please tell them to open a Dougies Restaurant in Dallas, TX. Haha! I have recently moved there and there are no good restaurants here. :-(

15. kalmakazee says:

Dougies is located in Brooklyn. Here is their address.
    4310 18th Ave
    Brooklyn, NY 11218
    718) 686-8080

Please Note: I am no in no way affiliated with them. They are just well famously known for their food, especially their chicken wings. (at least in the jewish world they are well famously known)

When you go to Dougies in Brooklyn, please tell them to open a Dougies Restaurant in Dallas, TX. Haha! :-) I have recently moved there and there are no good restaurants here. :-(

16. Awwwww, I have a half off coupon for a chicken/rat wrap sandwich! Damn!

Adrienne