Save With Tmobile Employee Friends And Family Discount Program

Like Sprint, Tmobile also has an employee referral discount program. You can get savings on new plans and service cellphones by going to t-mobile.com/friendsandfamily or calling 1-866-646-4688 and mentioning promo code 4450TMOFAN.

You also get above average customer service, free activation, and free two-day shipping.

Better than friendship with privileges, friendship with corporate bennies.

The phones you can get a savings on, inside…

Motorola RAZR V3i – $99 after rebate vs $149.99

Samsung Stripe – Black – free vs $39.99

Samsung Stripe – free vs $39.99

Motorola V195s – free vs $19.99

Samsung t219 – Red – free vs $19.99

Samsung t219 – Brown – free vs $19.99

— BEN POPKEN

Tmobile Friends And Family [Official Site] (Thanks to Krz!)

Comments

1. karmaghost says:

Am I crazy? The plans aren’t showing up at all in any of the browsers I open this link in. Does it have something to do with this being an “extranet” link?

2. Ben Popken says:

@karmaghost: Dunno. Looks fine to me.

3. Coder4Life says:

I did not see any discounts on there…

Or is it jsut me?

check the real site & then the discount site.. Prices are teh same..

4. davere says:

No, I don’t see any discounts either. My plan is the same here as what I’m paying now.

My ex used to work for T-Mobile and their true employee plans are amazingly cheap.

5. Ben Popken says:

@Jaideepg: There are savings, you have to look closer.

6. layzboy1986 says:

Well If you’ve been with tmobile for a while you should asked for the 39.99 1000 mins free nights and weekends plan… thats the plan i have and if you request it and give a little threat that your going to leave they will offer it too you… I don’t know if that helps a bit

7. facted says:

Agree with Jaideepg. The prices are the same for me as well.

8. superbmtsub says:

Prices look shitty. Almost no difference between regular prices and discount prices. Furthermore, the best phones there – Nokia 5300 and Moto Z3 are still priced $99.

9. dragonflight says:

Yeah there’s no discount on service, only on phones. I’d rather go through letstalk.com and get a lot more phones for free than use this.

10. Yogambo says:

Exactly, the Nokia 5300 is the same price. Try Amazon for a real disccount: 1 cent up front and then a $75 rebate: http://preview.tinyurl.com/yralju

11. oldbluebox says:

I don’t know why you people don’t buy at Costco Wholesale.

Nokia 6133 Free instantly, no mail in rebate garbage AND FREE ACTIVATION

Free RAZRZ on all kinds

Blackberry Pearl for $130

I mean seriously nowwwww.

You also get a free car charger, leather case and headset for every phone you buy.

Freaking good deal.