Consumerist T-Shirts: Logo or No Logo?

The Gawker Shop has asked us to ask you: Should the Consumerist T-Shirt include the Consumerist logo?

Gawker Media polls require Javascript; if you’re viewing this in an RSS reader, click through to view in your Javascript-enabled web browser.

Comments

1. joopiter says:

Can we vote for the logo type without the face image in the background?

2. Scott Kidder says:

@joopiter: Yeah, we’re probably not going to have the creepy guy. The real question is: Consumerist branding, or no Consumerist branding?

3. Dagonis says:

I would rather wear a shirt with a consumerist logo than having some ridiculous statement on it.

4. CaptainRoin says:

Can I vote “YES, if it isn’t gigantic”?

5. mopar_man says:

@Kevin T.:

I agree. I didn’t care for most of the slogans. Can 2 shirts be available: one with a slogan and one with just the logo?

6. William Mize says:

I still miss the old Illuminati themed shirt that never saw the light of day.

For obvious and Rosicrucian-influence peddling reasons.

7. Rapter09 says:

Personally, I think having the crazy detective guy on the front, and the consumerist typeface on the back near the neck of the shirt would be cool.

I guess the only problem with that idea is that the crazy detective evil man is set on the site so that he kinda just ‘ends’ on the left side, which obviously adds to the look of the site, but wouldn’t really segue very well with a t-shirt, even if you drew the rest of him it’d look weird.

So maybe two versions of the shirt would be cool. Or even three, but I guess that’s getting a little out of hand.

8. I’m in the consumerist branding ONLY camp. If you guys design a shirt with just the consumerist branding you can already sign us up for 3. After the first three I’m sure we would want more.

9. averdade says:

I agree with @joopiter I’d like a shirt if you took out the the charcoal drawing in the background of the logo.

10. Yossarian says:

“Abortions for everyone!”
    “BOOOOOOO!!!”
    “Very well, no abortions for anyone!”
    “BOOOOOOO!!!”
    “Alright then, abortions for some, miniature American flags for others!”
    “YAAAAAAYYY!!!”

So what I’m trying to say is: Make one of each.

11. I say no logo, no slogan.
    Just a plain white t-shirt.
    You can probably just buy some Hanes in bulk and mark them up a few hundred percent.

12. superlayne says:

I want consumerist swag!

But the giant nostril is a bit of a put off. D:

13. mac-phisto says:

seriously, this deserves a roflcopter….

……ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL……..
    ……………………| |………..
    ………………. __||/____……
    …………….|’-|–| ……….
    .. _………..|–|—|.. ……..
    ../ L ____,/——-______
    .|LOL|————-O—– —-,..
    .. L /______,—”———–, /…
    ../ /…………._________ ,/….
    .//………….____//___ ____/.
    SOI!SOI!SOI1SOI!SOI!SOI!1!!1

14. Stepehn Colbert says:

your logo sleuth needs to puff a cigarette.

15. jgodsey says:

i saw a cool idea on the LOC t-shirt.

the design is on the front and the logo is on the sleeve. tasteful.

16. ironchef says:

no cigarettes…people who smoke have nasty breath.

17. @ironchef: Riiiight, because then the guy in the logo might have bad breath?

Lighten.

Up.

18. quieterhue says:

Gawker’s t-shirt did not have a logo. Why would we put the logo on this one?