Raw Video: Former McDonald's Manager Robs 3 Burger Kings, Leads Police On High Speed Chase

John Fain, former McDonald’s manager, is suspected of robbing 3 Burger Kings and leading police on a high speed chase. From NBC5i:
Fort Worth police Lt. Dean Sullivan said John Fain walked into a Burger King in the 1300 block of Eastchase Parkway before 9 a.m. and took money from a register.”

Fain fled the scene in a Honda and police gave chase. We won’t tell you how the chase ends, but Fain is now in custody. What would lead a former McDonald’s manager to rob Burger Kings? Loyalty? Jealousy? —MEGHANN MARCO

Police Release Dashcam Video Of FW Chase [NBC5i]

Comments

1. B says:

What’s going on in Fort Worth? Jalopnik also has a story of a high-speed chase there. Actually two high-speed chases that resulted in three arrests when a drunk driver thought the cops were after him and tried to speed off.

2. DeafLEGO says:

I guess Ronny McD brainwashed him to steal from BK. What this idiot didn’t understand was Ronny was speaking of CUSTOMERS!!! Dumbass!

3. markymags says:

I’m not sure if anyone else noticed this but 55 seconds into the video (with 3:17 left to go) the driver actually signaled before he made a turn…

4. humphrmi says:

Poverty? Criminality? Stupidity?

5. AnnC says:

What!?!?! No Hamburglar jokes?

6. bloodr says:

I can see the headlines. (Thanks AnnC for the idea)

HAMBURGLER STEALS FROM THE KING

This is the slowest and most boring police chase I’ve seen. I think the only good part is the end when Office Tubby (the 3rd cop) waddles into the picture while they are cuffing him.

7. Chairman-Meow says:

Was the guy dressed as the creepy KING when he robbed the place ?

8. DeafLEGO says:

So I am not the only one who thinks that bloated head king is creepy?

9. So I am not the only one who thinks that bloated head king is creepy?

I think that even Crispin Porter + Bogusky, the ad agency that created him, thinks he’s creepy.

In that Whopperettes ad from a couple of superbowls ago, they encouraged us to “Ask the creepy King” for a burger our way.

10. thejbs says:

robble robble!

11. PatrickIs2Smart says:

That poor Honda is hosed…

12. bgrigson says:

Welcome to cowtown. If you have never been to downtown Ft. Worth you got a nice tour. Looks better at night though.

What was that guy thinking though? He never got any separation from that cop, well until he misjudged the ramp where he wrecked. Idiot.

13. Trai_Dep says:

The second – the second, I tell you – I see a Peet’s Coffee manager robbing five Starbucks and make a run for it, I’ll know it’s a new corporate trend.

“Steal market share,” indeed!!

14. Wasabe says:

This still doesn’t beat the guy named Ronald McDonald robbing a Wendy’s.

15. br549 says:

I would figure he robbed BKs because he was afraid if he robbed McD’s locations, he might be recognized.

16. weave says:

Interesting. The policy in Delaware is that police don’t pursue a suspect if there’s a likelihood of public harm. They WILL do their best to follow the car from a police helicopter if they can.

So the guy robbed a BK. Is that worth risking the lives of innocent people to apprehend the perp?