It’s good to get into the habit of recording customer service calls. It gives you proof if they mess up and maybe you’ll get a really bad one that you’ll want to submit to The Consumerist. Here’s some tools to help you.
• From landline to headphone input on recording device: 302-902 TRKIT
• VoIP: Skype plus HotRecorder or plus PowerGramo.
• Outbound only: 3-2-1-Call-Log
• Inbound: Sign up for Grand Central and press 4 when receiving a call
• Call from anywhere, using any device. Monthly and per minute fees apply. RecordMyCalls.com.
— BEN POPKEN