Isn’t that nice? The RIAA knows that even after they’ve extorted $3,456.23 from you, you’re still going to buy their products. The extorted college student posted this anonymously, because they were afraid of the RIAA finding out they’d posted it. This is scary. —MEGHANN MARCO
RIAA Extortion Site Thanks You, "Looks Forward To Future Business Together"
By Meg Marco March 5, 2007
More From Consumerist
- College Students Leaving $3B In Grant Money Unclaimed By Not Filing FAFSA
- University Of Phoenix’s Risk-Free Trial Might Not Cost You, But Is It An Accurate Taste Of College?
- What We Liked About 2014: The Editors’ Favorite Stories Of The Year
- Stranger Buys Bride-To-Be Her Dream Wedding Dress
- Report: Nearly Half Of College Students Don’t Know How Much Their Tuition Costs, If They Have Student Debt