Lifehacker points us to a post on Coding Horror that details how to determine the cost of leaving your computer on all the time. Unsurprisingly, it involves the use of the Kill-a-Watt (power meter), but the post also gives some tips that anyone can use to cut the costs involved in keeping that computer running. —MEGHANN MARCO
How Much Does It Cost To Leave Your Computer On?
By Meg Marco February 20, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Don’t Let The New Gadgets Santa Brought Be A Drain On Your Electricty
- Posting Pics Of Frayed Apple Cords Won’t Do Anything, But This Might
- We Guess Public Relations Barbie Can’t Use Email Any Better Than Computer Engineer Barbie
- GM: That Car You Bought? We’re Really The Ones Who Own It.
- New Test Program Lets You Use Federal Loans To Pay For Intensive Career & Coding Training