Burger King Breakfast Value Menu Starts Monday

The BK Breakfast Value Menu starts this Monday, my hungry ones:

The menu will feature 10 offerings with prices beginning at $1, including French toast sticks, a sausage biscuit, hash browns, cinnamon buns, coffee, milk, soda, orange juice and a new Hamlette sandwich, made with ham, cheese and egg.

Another new breakfast offering is Cheesy Tots, or cheese inside a potato crust.

The above pictured Croissanwich will not be on the value menu (as far as we know), but we couldn’t find a picture of a Hamlette. Supposedly, it is basically just an Egg McMuffin-killer. —MEGHANN MARCO

(Photo: Morton Fox)

Comments

1. homerjay says:

at least now we know where all those banned trans-fats are ending up.

2. AlteredBeast (blaming the OP one article at a time.) says:

You could SEE all the grease on that wrapper!

3. DeeJayQueue says:

I wonder what burger king and hardees have to gain by trying to systematically kill or disable everyone in america?

4. katana- says:

You’re right, AlteredBeast. I want to be tasting that grease. What good is it on the wrapper?

I didn’t know this was a new thing. I never eat there, but found myself picking up some of the cinnaminis the other day. Made for pretty good driving food.

5. Hmmmm…I may have to start going to the local BK in the morning…can’t beat $1 french toast sticks!

6. questionthemark says:

There’s nothing pro-consumer about BK.

7. AlteredBeast (blaming the OP one article at a time.) says:

My favorite fast food breakfast item is the McDonalds “Steak” Egga & Cheese Bagel. The thing is so greasy you can slide it 100 yards across a shag rug with just a sneeze.

8. Falconfire says:

um someone should tell the Roselle NJ BK they are starting next week…

They have had the dollar menu for over 3 weeks now.

9. FLConsumer says:

Oh, I can’t wait… buying Ipecac when I needed to vomit was getting expensive.

10. Maulleigh says:

I’m walking to my local BK right now and waiting for Monday morning! 10 years ago I worked across the street from a BK and I was always going there for breakfast after 10:30 a.m. You’d think I’d learn after awhile…but…I never did.

I do like their breakfast biscuit bombs. Those beat Egg McMuffins hands down.

11. no.no.notorious says:

yey, more reasons to blame the system for my obesity

12. mikesfree says:

Uh, I cant imagine eating that unless I just felt there was no more options. I think I am almost done with fast food. We went to Chicago for the auto show over the weekend and there is just nothing redeeming about it anymore. Used to be a big fan, but it seems like the quality control is non existant and the people dont care. I’d rather take the time and eat at home or go to a few trusted eateries.

The thing about fast food not is that it isnt that fast, and if you want to choose somethign you might want it is almost the same price as a mid level restraunt.

13. Shutterman says:

Mmmm… Heart attack for a buck…

14. Chairman-Meow says:

I truely love the radiating lines of greasy goodness in the pic.

*slobber*

15. esqdork says:

How much additional Wii time will I need to spend to work that sandwich off?

16. AlteredBeast (blaming the OP one article at a time.) says:

Wash a Hamlette down with a can of Enviga, and it will all balance out!

17. Dustbunny says:

I just want to say: “Mmmmmm…Cheesy Tots.”

That is all.

18. katana says:

Someone took my name! :(
    WHO DUNNNN’ IT?

Signed,
    Katana
    (without a dash!)

19. OnoSideboard says:

Methinks 98.5% of people ordering the Hamlette won’t get the funny.

20. Legodude522 says:

I love the french toast sticks.

21. Artki says:

Ohhh, those Croissanwiches are SO delicious. I had one or two a week for years. Then I had a massive heart attack. Since then, only one visit to Burger King. (tried a veggie burger. not good).

22. SexCpotatoes says:

Yeah, I’d like a Ham Womlette… -from the movie ‘Falling Down.’

23. Anonymous says:

I stopped at the Burger King on Highway 1923 in Asheville, NC (d rive through window) this morning and asked for a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit with extra bacon. When I received my order there was no chesse and a charge of $1.80 for one extra piece of bacon. I didn’t open my order until I got to work so it was too late to take it back. I think charging $1.80
    for one extra piece of bacon is way over priced. I’m going to think twice before ordering a bacon, egg, & chesse biscuit again at Burger King again. Thank you from a disappointed customer. Dora Neighbors