Amazon's Valentine's Day Bad Gift Ideas

Amazon.com has put together a list of bad gift ideas, and we must say we enjoyed it. Of particular interest is the Fresh Whole Rabbit that we posted about previously. Other bad ideas we like:

32oz of Wolf Urine, Tapeworms: A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, And Annotated Research Guide To Internet References , Cleavage Cupcakes Gel Bra Inserts 1 set by Her Look Enterprises, and A Million Random Digits with 100,000 Normal Deviates. —MEGHANN MARCO

Amazon’s Valentine’s Day Bad Gift Ideas
(Thanks, Andrew!)

Comments

1. Trai_Dep says:

Wow, this is some kind of awesome! Set those expectations WAY down for the next time. In fact, watch your significant other try to get you to forget Valentine’s Day next year!

Even better than the “100 Ways to Hide Your Sexual Predator List Entry” PDF I sent my honey last year. Via email. Anonymously.

2. Whatever. I want to marry that Dyson so it can give me another Dyson for V-Day. Then maybe I won’t have so much damn cat hair every where.

3. shoegazer says:

Bah. Nothing says “I love you” better than a Hand Forged Battle Ready Roman Gladiator Sword Maximus.

4. shoegazer, I was wondering what that was on the list myself.

Most of the list should be avoided although the Race Horse costume might work if you’re into that sort of thing.

5. spanky says:

HOLY MACKEREL!

My boyfriend got me a human heart model a couple of years ago! No lie. It was for my birthday, though. (I’d mentioned once that I liked gifts ‘from the heart, like ventricles and stuff,’ and he remembered, which was all dreamy of him.)

There are several other items on that list that would get the job done with me, too. I think I might be slatternly or something.

6. coraspartan says:

THE. BEST. LIST. EVER.

Love it!

My son had those “Surf Frogs”. They send you the tadpoles and they eventually turn into frogs after you feed them things like live flies. Of course both the frogs ended up belly up in no time.

7. karimagon says:

Hey, some of that stuff might make a really good gift, depending who it’s for. Especially the aforementioned gladiator sword and that pair of ninja claws. My friend’s boyfriend would love those, he practically is a ninja.

8. Fuzzy_duffel_bag says:

oh, California. Why do you hate the wolf urine?

9. nick says:

@Spaceman Bill Leah:

Your comment made my afternoon. Classic Cox! (Scrubs)

10. snapmacro says:

Hey I would love a Dyson for Valentine’s Day!

11. Mr. Gunn says:

Leakfrogs FTW!

12. Stepehn Colbert says:

I’d apprecizte a ninja hand claw for Valentine’s Day. A woman should be lucky enough to have a man that cares enough to get her a gladiator sword.