Welcome Good Morning America Viewers

If you saw Meghann on Good Morning America today, thanks for visiting our blog!

Here’s some of our credit card stories you might find useful:

Lower Your APR Just By Asking
You’re A Sucker If You Don’t Pay More Than The Minimum Credit Card Payment
$350 In Sorta Free Money After Applying For These Credit Cards
Two-Cycle Billing And Why It’s Evil
HOW TO: ConvertCredit Card Reward Points Into Free Flights

Here’s a bit about us:

What are you? We’re a consumer affairs blog, part of the Gawker Media Network. We write at least 24 stories a day. They appear from top to bottom, newest to oldest. Stories are separated by bold headlines.
What’s the deal here?
How do I send you a story/tips/question? Email us at tips@consumerist.com. We can’t promise a post, but we will read.
How can I become a commenter?
How do you decide what stories to run?

Be sure to check out the stories in our “Consumerist Kit.” They’re chock-full of tips on evening the playing field between yourself and corporations.

— BEN POPKEN

Comments

1. homerjay says:

Aww crap, I missed it. Any chance you’re gonna post the interview here?

2. Ben Popken says:

It was but a 8 second soundbite, but we should have video up before the weekend is out.

3. RumorsDaily says:

We’re curious to see this “Meghann” you keep referring to.

4. taylorich says:

24 STORIES A DAY??? Come on, you can’t expect Consumerist readers to fall for that one! Come clean Ben!

Just trying to keep you honest…

5. homerjay says:

Yeah, last time this happened you were telling people it was 18 stories a day… :)

6. Hoss says:

I think you folks are getting confused by the “we” again. Does he mean “The Consumerist”, “Gawker Media”, or Ben, Meghann and the assorted cats under various outlets?

Oh well, maybe we’ll all agree that “The Consumerist” is among the most active blogs in terms of articles. Not bad for the money

7. Ben Popken says:

Last time it happened, Meghann was only doing six stories. Now we’re both doing 12. Before anyone says anything, yes, Friday was short b/c I had to travel and so I’m going to make them up this weekend. But if you look at the posts and count on your fingers and toesies, we’re doing 24.

8. Hoss says:

i only got up to 20 using fingers and toesies…anyone get anything different?

9. AcilletaM says:

Don’t forget a round-up/best of/Wal-Mart Nazi shirt/etc post counts…

10. RumorsDaily says:

Subtract 20 for Walmart Nazi shirts and we’re back down to 4.

I actually like the Walmart Nazi shirt coverage though, don’t take it away from me.

11. levenhopper says:

hossofcourse: if you want to see an active blog, check out http://www.boingboing.net

then again, those are the only two blogs i read every day.

12. hossofcourse
    i only got up to 20 using fingers and toesies…anyone get anything different?

yeah, I got up to 1024 before I got tired of counting. did you try binary hoss?

13. and that was only using 8 fingers by the way.

14. AcilletaM says:

*cough*nerd*cough*, ahem, excuse me.

15. ;)