AXA Motivational Video: “The Best Company of Future”

What can we say about the AXA way? It’s fun. It makes life fun. Follow the AXA way to reach the sky above.

Does anyone want to make one of these for us? Follow the Consumerist way! —MEGHANN MARCO

AXA? [Google Finance]

Comments

1. RexRhino says:

I am just a little confused. Shouldn’t a company song mention what AXA actually does? At least once? Can’t a company just tell me “we sell insurance” or something? Even when I google AXA the answer is pretty ambigious:

“In the financial markets, AXA is positioned as a global leader in Financial Protection.”

Oh, OK… That explains everything! :)

2. weave says:

The target audience is their employees, no customers, so I would hope they’d know what AXA does.

Yeah, this stuff would motivate me, like no bran cereal could ever do.

3. Blue says:

Everyone should pledge their unconditional allegiance to the company they work for. After all every thing you have you owe to them.

4. homerjay says:

Actually, this was some of the best Engrish I’ve ever seen.

Still, there’s nothing sexier than two asian chicks in khaki’s and company polo’s with that little knot thing tied into it.

Those were chicks, right?

5. Smoking Pope says:

I am much, much dumber for having seen that.

6. max andrews says:

Haha that was great, simpy excellent. I’m just… wow.

7. missdona says:

I totally woke up singing the AXA song this morning.

8. sassenach says:

Usually one has to attend a middle school talent show to see choreography that outstanding!

9. synergy says:

What is it with Asians and soft rock?? Every time I see one of these types of things, the music is always like this!

10. Axa-Boy says:

I actually WORK for AXA (in Canada) and I can tell you that this is absolutely KILLING us with laughter over here.

People are forwarding this all around the office.

I’m guessing this comes from the Asian branch of our corporation.

11. MinLokWat says:

This is the most horrible thing I have seen.

Insipid lyrics with vocals and melody that don’t even qualify as mediocre and the dancing. About that dancing.

Two soulless Asian chicks hopping about with moves that most people stopped doing some time in the mid ’80’s. People with no rhythm nor ability to move in time with a back beat will look at that video and say, “THAT’s why I don’t dance.”

What the hell were you thinking?

12. missdona says:

My favorite part used to be the “Get Up Everybody” part– but now it’s the “Champions of the World/Best Team in the World Part”

It’s going to be years before I get this song out of my head.

13. axadork says:

Too bad William Hung wasn’t available.