The winter solstice is tomorrow and that reminds us…you should winterize your car. You know. Because it’s winter.
You should consider:
• Flushing the coolant system
• Replacing your wiper blades
• Replacing your battery if it’s more than 4-ish years old
• Checking your tires/Switching to snow tires if you live someplace hilly/snowy
• Getting that 30,000 mile check-up you’ve been putting off
• Changing your oil
• Putting jumper cables in your car, as well as a first aid kit and a blanket. Even if you don’t need it, you could help someone!
• Checking to make sure your jack and spare tire are in good working order
• Testing the 4-Wheel drive.