• Crashing Is In the Stars. This lady analyzed 100,000 driver’s records and found out which Zodiac signs are more likely to crash. Avoid Libras and choose Leos when getting picked up at the singles’ bar.
• Protectors, Too, Gather Profits From ID Theft. Subscribing to credit monitoring services doesn’t mean you’ll be protected from identity theft.
• $20 Room Upgrade Trick. Slip a $20 under your credit card when you check in and ask if there’s an upgrade available. Works all the time.
• Insurers keep a secret history of your home. “Until then, we didn’t know anything about the CLUE database,” said Jan Gardner. “We really didn’t have a clue.”
• Find Out Why 97% Of All Network Marketers Fail… “Do you despise bugging your family, your friends and people who are just praying that you won’t bring up your ‘business’ opportunity?” Or do they simply despise you? Disgusting lady selling her disgusting tactics for conducting disgusting multi-level, or “network,” marketing.
• Best Business Credit Cards With 0% APR Offers. The best part is you don’t need to be a business to get them.
• $14,995 for Comcast Cable Installation?. A few hundred feet of cable can be the longest mile.
“Dear Tivo, Fuck you…if i do NOT get that confirmation in my inbox tomorrow…beware MY wrath…heath is evil, but i am an evil genius bitch who deals in customer service every fucking day and knows what i should expect”
— BEN POPKEN