ViolentAcres, a self-described mean blogger, went from riches to rags to riches. Here’s how she got from the second to the third.
1. I Lived Frugally And Put My Extra Money Into Investments
2. I Only Invest In Things I Enjoy
3. I Educated Myself and Made Contacts
4. I Never Advertised How Much I Was Making to My Friends and Family
5. I Quit Letting People Talk Me Into Making Financial Mistakes
This is how she got from the first to the second. A good read if you’ve ever wanted to see girl with 11 credit cards and her snoot in the air hit rock bottom. — BEN POPKEN
Five Steps I Took That Helped Me Become Financially Independent [Violent Acres]