Consumer Reports thinks the Roomba is a waste of money, so Make Magazine’s Blog brings you this thing. Is it a DIY Roomba? A way to get your children to sweep the floor? A way to get you to sweep the floor? We don’t know, all we know is, we want one, and Make claims that one can be crafted for less than the cost of a floor-sweeping robot. —MEGHANN MARCO
More From Consumerist
- Separating Gimmicks From Good Ideas In New Household Appliances
- Are Any Of The New 4K TVs Worth Blowing Your Paycheck On?
- Kohler Releases An Odor-Eating Toilet Seat To Make Going Number Two More Pleasant
- British DIY Store Chain Sends Memo To Prepare Workers For Onslaught Of Demanding ‘Fifty Shades’ Fans
- Uber Driver Claims Dog Urinated In Car, Sends Pictures Of Different Car