Consumer Reports thinks the Roomba is a waste of money, so Make Magazine’s Blog brings you this thing. Is it a DIY Roomba? A way to get your children to sweep the floor? A way to get you to sweep the floor? We don’t know, all we know is, we want one, and Make claims that one can be crafted for less than the cost of a floor-sweeping robot. —MEGHANN MARCO
More From Consumerist
- Separating Gimmicks From Good Ideas In New Household Appliances
- Contact Lens Makers Work Together To Make Sure You Pay More
- Is Tide Oxi Really The Super Cleaning Agent That The Blonde Property Brother Says It Is?
- Bank Closes Temporarily After Customer Calmly Leaves A Few Steaming Deposits On The Floor
- Whataburger Worker Claims She Was Ordered To Clean Dining Room, Bathroom Floors With A Toothbrush