Walmart Nazi Shirts Still On Sale, Still

18 days after a blogger first discovered Walmart selling shirts with Nazi insignia, the shirts can still be found on the shelves, this time in Ledgewood, NJ.

Casey spotted some on Saturday, Nov 25, and writes:

“i understand you’re a bit sick of covering this story, but i went to wal-mart today (ledgewood, nj) and they still have the neo-nazi shirt on display! i mean, this isn’t some random small town, it’s suburban new jersey. this is getting a little ridiculous, isn’t it?”

How long will it take Walmart to take down the shirts? We don’t know, how long ago was 1978? That might be an indicator. — BEN POPKEN

Recent updates to this story.
Backstory.

Comments

1. schvitzatura says:

Now that Black Friday and the core of the holiday shopping season is upon us, merchandising managers at Wally World will be so busy as to notice a odd totenkopf tee popping up in their inventories.

The next place to watch for these is overseas…as Wal-Mart will dump these for pennies on the dollar to liquidators, in order to squeeze the last marginal ducat out of the item…

Expect to see a teen in Baghdad/Sadr City, carrying an AK, sporting one of these…

2. MattyMatt says:

“This isn’t some random small town, it’s suburban New Jersey.” Ha!

3. Brian Gee says:

Clearly Wal-Mart should make gigantic bonfires in the parking lots to burn their Nazi memorabilia.

Maybe they could co-sponsor it with a book burning or maybe a few cases of the “Parental Advisory” version of Jay-Z’s latest.

4. SexCpotatoes says:

Another picture sent in of the cardboard. I don’t see any shirts on the shelves, and I don’t believe walmart is still selling these. Of course there’s not much of a way to actually prove that your picture was actually taken as recently as these people are reporting. Sending in a pic of the cardboard display, without incluing pics of shirts on the shelf, is no proof at all. I don’t believe it.

5. saintjohnson says:

I checked a local Wal-Mart here in Tennessee and didn’t see them.
    But that was the Wal-Mart near the “urban” area.

I’ll have to check the rural Wal-Marts next.

Here’s another bone to pick with Wal-Mart… Why is their a price hike between Wal-Marts in the same city/metro area???

6. RHazlett says:

Yep, they are still on sale in Cincinnati Ohio Wal-marts as of Sat. 11/25.

7. 24fan24 says:

Tisk Tisk, Still available in my local store as of last Wed. I need to go back and check again.

8. 24fan24 says:

Still on the shelves at my local store as of last Wed., I need to pay them a visit and see if it is still up.

9. enzo says:

Yeah… Who cares? If you don’t like the shirt, don’t buy it. If you don’t like the fact that Walmart is selling Nazi shirts, don’t shop there.
    Why should they be forced to remove a product? Vote with your wallet.

10. 24fan24 says:

Still on sale near me as of last Wed. I need to go and check to see if it is still up.

11. 24fan24 says:

Still on the shelves by me as on last Wed.

12. 24fan24 says:

Really sorry for all the double posts, it didn’t seem to submit. I only saw them when refreshing the page.

SORRY!

13. bones says:

Still on sale in Charleston, SC even though i printed out the WalMart Corporate letter and walked the employees over to the shirts last week.

14. LET IT GO already!