A turducken, in case you don’t know, is a turkey stuffed with a duck, stuffed with a chicken. We know. Fantastic idea. Anyway, turducken is the stuff of legends, so we thought we’d try to help the dream become reality with a few links to some turducken HOWTO action. Thanksgiving isn’t until tomorrow! There’s still time for turducken! —MEGHANN MARCO
HOWTO: Cook a Turducken
By Meg Marco November 22, 2006
More From Consumerist
- How Do You Ship A Turducken?
- It Ain’t Over Yet: Bird Flu Aftershocks Will Keep Egg, Whole Turkey Prices High
- Is Your Thanksgiving Turkey On Drugs?
- Please Stop Sharing This Photo Of A Nordstrom Anti-Christmas Creep Poster
- Survey Says: Supermarkets’ Turkey Giveaways Aren’t That Exciting To Younger Shoppers