Breaking: Sears Black Friday Ad

Nary seconds ago, Sears Black Friday ad pooped onto the internet.

Check out the full listing at GottaDeal to learn how much you can save on Cubic Zirconia Bracelets (only $11.99) or Kids Sweater (60% off). GD’s got everything, along with some links and pics. The links to Sears online site don’t seem to be live, but if you Coralize them, you can check em out. (Install the ErrorZilla extension to Firefox, or add this bookmarklet to your browser)

Frankly, we’re a little disappointed in these Black Friday sneak peaks so far. We expected cheesy inserts we could mock. Look at you, you’re naked and out of context!

Sears Black Friday [GottaDeal]

Comments

1. The_Truth says:

Does anyone else think the black friday stuff is fairly pathetic?

Not jsut this year, but all years, its all generally crappy stuff that you really dont need other than the fact that its been discounted down.

2. Triteon says:

Yes, Truth! And does anyone still use toaster ovens? The last time my family had one was in the early 70′s.

3. misskaz says:

What, Triteon? Toaster ovens rock! Why have a plain old toaster when you can have one that quickly and easily melts cheese on things like bagels or nachos?!?!? It’s great for heating up leftovers that do better baking than microwaving – pizza, fer instance.

I love my toaster oven.

4. rlee says:

They’re kidding, right? $1.75 off? A 5% markdown? Not worth the newsprint.

5. Solo says:

Well, there is no secret. The retailers know there are going to be 684 trillion people up at 3 am to be there when the doors open at 4.30am. You don’t want to disapoint them.

But retailers still need to make a profit.

Conundrum.

Let’s bring in the store an incredible amount of cheap ass junk just for the occasion. The cheaper the better (and by cheap, I don’t mean inexpensive, I mean cheap ass). We’ll price the crap at an outrageous price, and then mark it down 70%, 80%, 90% off. The crap would never sell at full price, and since it was never on sale at the regular (non-sale) price, we can’t get in trouble!

Everybody wins!

On black Friday, I’ll be in the office: most of my coworker will take the day off (it’ll be quiet for me) and the Office will close by 1 pm. half a day off for free, avoiding the smelly crowd (and my coworkers) in retail store: priceless.

6. Grrrrrrr, now with two buns made of bacon. says:

Wow, a whole $1.75 off..whew! I just can’t believe Sears is letting that baby go for such a rock-bottom price! I know that’s going to get me out to the mall early.

Not.

(And they can keep their 1000W toaster. I want a 100,000 watt toaster that glows like Chernobyl)

7. RandomHookup says:

Hey folks, if you notice the image above, the price is good until 11/2. That’s the current price at Sears. The Black Friday price will be $19.99…so more like 43% off.

Not that the savings are worth getting up at 2 in the a.m.

8. Triteon says:

Thanks, misskaz, I had no idea. Not that I’ll run out and get one, and not that I want one as a gift, but it’s good to know someone uses them.

9. LGBTech says:

“All Kenmore Appliances (some exclusions) – 20% off”

I guess “All” doesn’t really mean all anymore. :-/

10. Ishmael says:

BAD Black Friday references. BAD.

11. Jeff says:

ZOMG! I can afford it now! Finally!