Morning Deals

Woot: Casio Pathfinder Tough Solar Triple Sensor Watch $99.99+ $5 shipping. Set the timer and see how long it takes you to learn how to use the rest of the watch.

Kingston 2GB SD Card for $17.95 Shipped After Rebate. There’s a gazillion of these to wade through every day, but this is the best deal we’ve seen on flash memory cards, ever.

• Cost Plus World Market is offering a 40% off any single regular priced item including food. What’s Cost Plus? Who cares, you’re getting 40% off, baby!

Highlights from Dealhack

Save to 40% off During the Halloween Wine Sale Now at Wine.com
Up to $150 paid to you with New Cell Phone & Plan at Amazon
Canon PowerShot SD500 Digital Camera $209 Shipped at Dell

Comments

1. kerry says:

Cost Plus is a great place to get imported packaged food for very reasonable prices. They carry all my favorites – Japanese hard candies, salty licorice, Violet Crumble, ginormous martini capers and anchovy-stuffed olives. Mmmm . . . Cost Plus.
    Also, their beer and wine selection is quite good.

2. AcilletaM says:

Kerry, what is this Violet Crumble you speak of?

I agree, I like Cost Plus World Market as well.

3. kerry says:

It’s the greatest candy bar ever invented:

I used to rely on friends visiting Australia to get it, thank goodness for Cost Plus.

4. Yozzie says:

Kerry – check out the Cadbury Crunchie, it’s everything you love in a Violet Crumble, but with actual chocolate coating. Mmm, Cadbury chocolate…

5. lpranal says:

From the rebate form:
    Valid from October 8, 2006 through October
    14, 2006.

Also it’s kinda weird that the rebate for the 1GB card is $14 and that of the 2GB card (which i bought 2 days ago, argh…) is only $9…

6. kerry says:

Ugh, I hate the Cadbury Crunchie. It was the closest thing to VC when I was in college, but the honeycomb is vastly inferior to VC. True, Cadbury does have better chocolate, but like the VC slogan says, it’s the way it shatters that matters.

7. juri squared says:

Cost Plus is like Trader Joe’s only with less food and more non-food items.

As mentioned above, it’s also a great place for international candy. I’ve made the best Christmas stockings ever with a trip through their candy aisles.

Also, they have a ridiculously large amounts of empty baskets, for the purpose of making your own gift basket. I’m a crafty sort and find this very helpful.