Reminder: Anyone Can Be A Commenter

Just a friendly reminder: every reader can and should become a Consumerist commenter. The bar to entry is just insanely low: have a somewhat sane point, don’t type in all capital letters, and follow the process below…

1) Find a post you want to comment on.
2) Type in a comment.
3) Enter the username you want.
4) Enter the password you want.
5) Click Submit
6) Confirm your password.
7) Enter your email address.

… and then a Gawker intern strapped to her desk will let you in!

If you don’t have a commenter account, sign up for one in this post by giving us suggestions about what you’d like us to discuss in the coming week.

Already got an account? You’re welcome to fill this post’s comments too.

Any companies worthy of our scrutiny? What about suggestions for how-to or useful items to be added to the Consumerist Kit? Criticisms or complaints about how the bozos in charge run things? All can go here.

Comments

1. Ben Popken says:

Joshua writes:

“i think the gawker intern hates me”

2. pdxguy says:

Can we have pictures of the Gawker intern strapped to her desk? That sounds exciting and I need some excitement to get me through the last day of the week.

3. pdiddysl says:

This website has become one of my favorites. I’m recommending it to everyone.

4. jblake1 says:

Never accept “No” from someone who doesn’t have the authority to give you a “Yes”.

My philosophy in dealing with customer service agents.

5. drzombie says:

Squirrels are cool, they look like food but they’re not. That’s why there are no mcsquirrels and no customer complaints about them.

6. drzombie says:

But seriously, someone should compare Canadian cellphone prices with American. The disparity is phenomenal.

7. Anyone can be a commentor from time to time, but a consumerist is something which you have to be all the time. Which isn’t easy.

Luigi Pirandello – albeit modified.

8. SpamFighterLoy says:

If you want folks to comment, it would be nice if the commenting system worked all the time…

TRANSFERFAILED. Try again later.

9. batricorico says:

the worst comment system. ever. how many posts on how messed up the comment system is directly proportional to the suckiness of said system.

10. tklawsonpharmtech says:

IT maybe that people want sensationalism,, NOT empirical data- too much info I guess -I believe a concise viewpoint of relevant topical new is welcome . Don’t hold back important info because it has not been verified by the standards committee