Catch It… If You Can!

Things sure have changed in McDonald’s since this training film was made in the 1970’s, hasn’t it?

McDonald’s: “Make it happy and gay!” “Also, be careful! It’s contagious!”

“Cuhtesy?”

Comments

1. Aw, come on. Courtesy?

It’s contagious!

Aw, come on.

This clip does look like someone performed a little creative editing.

Get it yourself!

I want a cheeseburger!

2. Oh, come on. This has to be edited for effect. Hilarious, but come on!

Courtesy is contagious…like VD! (Can I get a shot to clear that up?)

3. homerjay says:

Its got to be edited for hilarity. But not much! Its pretty rediculous as it is.

4. bluegus32 says:

That is fantastic. I wonder if Alexsey Vayner could have done a better job himself. Get some bricks in there for him to dance with (or was he chopping that dancer in half? I can’t remember.)

5. AlexG says:

That kid never got his damn cheeseburger.

6. Buga says:

I wouldve said, “I make 1 cent an hour in this bullshit job, I dont care about those fat idiots”

7. Spiny Norman says:

Hey AlexG, I can sympathize. Sometimes I don’t get my dang cheeseburger either. And sometimes no pickles turns into plain, or extra pickles, or ketchup only, or… But, over all, they do a decent job if I’m stuck without alternatives and hungry. This training video probably needed a laugh track in the pre-edit version as well.

8. mechanismatic says:

So let me get this straight… I’ll feel better if I act all superficially happy about working for mininum wage and getting yelled at by obese Americans who shouldn’t be eating fast food anyway? Oh, and other people will feel good too because I look like a dopey idiot who enjoys the bottom rung of the job market? That’s swell.

I dislike insincerity, especially in retail/food service employees. I hated being insincere as a retail employee. Anyone who is that happy about their fast food job is on drugs or stealing from the till.

9. Dagonis says:

I agree with the above poster. I hate it when employees act way too happy to be working their job they are. It makes me feel uncomfortable, because either they are about to snap or they crapped in my milkshake.

Maybe…

Here in AZ, some of the Arby’s have electronic order machines. It is nice not having to deal with people who butcher my order.

10. Frank Grimes says:

HAHAHA. You dumb ignorant fucks, its courtesy god damnit!

11. Yozzie says:

The service at most of my area McD’s is certainly gay, in that it sucks dick.

12. Yep says:

Didn’t know Uhura worked in fast food before her stint on the Enterprise.

13. Uurp says:

I thought they were saying “curtsey” because of the, you know, “make it happy and gay” thing.