A huge silver phallus. A sadomasochist’s cock ring. Ad copy that hints at an erection. A product name starting with ‘s’ and ending with ‘men.’ All put together by a company with the word ‘blow’ in their name. Good job, guys. Our interest in Sure Men deodorant has been aroused. Via adfreak.
Great Moments in Advertising: Sure Men Deodorant
By consumerist.com October 10, 2006
More From Consumerist
- Google Receives Patent For Wearable “Odor Removal Device”
- Coca-Cola Says It Didn’t Pay For Placement In Mad Men Finale
- Could Aerosol Deodorants Catch On Again In The United States?
- Philip Morris International Uses Copyright Claims To Quiet Marlboro Critics
- Tinder Gets Ad Money From Gillette Without Actually Displaying Ads