National Customer Service Week Topped With Nacho Cheese

Friday ends National Customer Service Week and damn, we really wish we worked in a call center.

Charity Sarabosing does got a first place trophy for customer service. And some carts came around to her cubicle and gave her free nachos AND a sundae!!! AWESOME!!!

Did your company celebrate?

Comments

1. billpendry says:

Is that a Pinewood Derby trophy? Does she work for the Cub Scouts?

2. homerjay says:

The looks on her face are priceless. I thought she was trying to be secretive about the whole thing until she told that other girl to ‘move over.’

I was wondering about the little car, too. She must work for something automotive.

3. MsDownshift says:

Yeah and we thought they were just being nice….knew there had to be a hidden agenda!

4. howmayicorredtyourdoll says:

I miss working in a call center, I really do. Except for the talking to people all damn day part. Customer Service Week is a nice way for execs to thank customer service staff with cheap trinkets and unhealthy food.

5. bambino says:

I spoke with a friend who’s a Sears CSR this weekend, & he said they played DVDs on projector screens while the workers took calls. How they worked while watching a movie, I have no idea. He also said that if a CSR asked you to ‘wait while they checked a database’ or some other non-such, they were probably playing a board game with a co-worker and it was their turn to roll the dice.

6. Ishmael says:

Heh, we celebrated, but I don’t know how. I work at home, so on Monday I received a UPS package with a plastic ruler, a small notepad, a bag of Doritos, two bags of popcorn, a 2008 monthly desk calendar, and some kind of small rubber toy. (!)

I did get an email Friday saying that 3 people had won $10 WalMart gift cards, but I wasn’t one of them.

Needless to say, I am heartily inspired to improve the service to the customers that I don’t talk to.

7. Mmm….nachos.