Delta’s Sassy New Steward Outfits

A scan from a recent Delta in-flight magazine announcing their new attendant costumes.

We’re particularly drawn to the “rakish chapeaus.”

Delta Walks Like a Panther!” [Extreme Craft]

Comments

1. Falconfire says:

Is it really that hard to make uniforms that look somewhat cool and futuristic looking? I mean these are ok… if you live in NYC and are a hiphop star. But I see one crewmember looking like this on something thats going to be 30 thousand feet up in the air, and I will be taking the train.

2. InsaneNewman says:

Actually, the uniforms aren’t half bad from the neck down… but unless the guy’s joining the mile-high fishing club, I don’t get the hat.

3. FLConsumer says:

The hats don’t work… If we’re going to go this crazy with hats, why not a few fedorras?

4. Well thank goodness they found a good way to spend all that pension, salary and benefit money they took back.

5. Tankueray says:

Yes Mary. God forbid they stop paying the “designing on a dime” crew to give their passengers better customer service… Anybody ever stand up in a plane? Unless you’re short like me, those hats are coming off. Oooh bonus, I can grab a hat that matches the crappy blanket I stole! Is it just me or does that photo make that guy’s hand look freakish? My bad, the whole thing gives me the willies.

6. Jason Baldwin says:

That guy looks like a Demon Of The Week from an episode of “Charmed,” ready to do battle with Alyssa Milano.

7. acambras says:

When did Kevin Federline start working for Delta, yo?

8. Pelagius says:

Pretty fly for a white guy.

9. RandomHookup says:

Rakish Chapeau will be my user name next time I get a Gawker execution.

10. Those are some stupid ass hats.

11. The should go with a kicky Fez, for the hat: