Stop debt collectors before they start. Pay your bills on time, sucka. To help you do that, the Debt Snowball Calculator helps you figure out which ones to pay first. Generally, these are the ones with higher interest rates. The calculator does the math for you, freeing your brain for higher level tasks like applying for more credit cards with your new and improved credit rating.
Fight Debts With Snow
By consumerist.com September 29, 2006
More From Consumerist
- 3 Ways You Could Be Hurting Your Credit Score Even If You Pay Your Bills On Time
- 3 Mistakes To Avoid When Making A Credit Card Balance Transfer
- Report: Nearly Four Million Workers Had Wages Garnished For Consumer Debts In 2013
- My Credit Card Interest Rate Is Going Up. What Are My Options?
- Medical Debt Still Stinks, But New Credit Score Change Will Make It Hurt Your Life Less