We’re the scamps on your doorstep reminding you to vote for your favorite Consumerist T-shirt. It’s for a great cause. You. Plus, if we make enough money off the shirts, Denton said he’ll stop making us sell candy on the subway.
T-Shirt Contest: Vote Vote Vote!
By consumerist.com August 31, 2006
More From Consumerist
- Shoplifting Suspect Wearing ‘Won’t Be Caught’ T-Shirt Remains At Large
- Southwest Airlines Kicks Passenger Off Flight For “Broad F****ing City” T-Shirt
- Target Sorry People Are Offended By Its “Trophy” T-Shirt For Women
- Hobbyist Photo-Sharing Site Defends Itself Against Company With A Patent On Online Voting
- Madewell Recalls 50,900 Pairs Of Shoes That Could Cause Wearers To Trip And Fall