Exciting Jobs Await, No Sunlight Required

We just got this spam in our inbox.

“Hello, please can I have your attention for a moment? Would you like to work online from home/temporarily and get paid weekly?well as i just come across your name and address posted online and I would be very interested in offering you a part-time paying job in which you could earn alot. This job would be based on contract and commission terms, it is a part-time job and it would involve quite a handful of trust and honesty. If you would be interested in including a good-paying,part time job to your daily list of activities, then you could kindly reply autoshippers_co@yahoo.co.uk and I would be glad to brief you more.Thank You Regards, S&A International Ltd 31 Wilmslow Rd, Cheadle, Cheshire London SE28 0LS”

Dude, we’re bloggers. We already have all those things. Learn to segment your mailing list more micro, brick licker.

Comments

1. RandomHookup says:

You missed the part where it said you could earn “alot”. Unless Denton is paying you guys in American Apparel merchandise again.

2. ganzhimself says:

And what does this “job” include? Getting money orders or cashiers checks from this “international company” and cashing them, them wiring them back most of it, after, of course taking your commission… Sounds great. Except for the fact that those money orders and checks are forged or conterfeit documents, and you will end up getting the shaft, not them.

3. AcilletaM says:

Brick licker?

4. Mary Marsala with Fries says:

…and of course, the only way to find people to do a job that requires “trust and honesty” is to send random letters around to addresses you find online. Riiiiight.

5. magic8ball says:

Urban Dictionary has no entry for “brick licker,” can somebody give me a hint? I assume it’s pejorative …

6. DeeJayQueue says:

I’m guessing it’s like window-licker only bricks probably don’t taste as good as windows do.