What Is Up With Cocoa Krispies?

cocoawackos.jpg

Seriously, it’s like a giant, glittering shovel full of Bukkakios. No wonder the elves are so excited.

Comments

1. homerjay says:

I don’t understand your problem with this…

2. RandomHookup says:

3. John says:

Well, since Joel left Gizmodo and they canned Screenhead, somebody has to take on the dick and turd jokes.

4. Ben Popken says:

Overly exploding milk. Hypershiny cocoa rice flakes.

5. Tiger says:

Ok now it looks like you guys are just posting anything. But hey it is still fun.

6. Ben Popken says:

I’m sorry, they just disturbed me. Compare them to the other boxes next time you’re in the supermarket, these definitely nose ahead of the pack for exaggerated gloopiness.

7. AcilletaM says:

John, those jokes are still in full effect on Deadspin.

8. AcilletaM says:

Ben, whatever you do, don’t look at the Fruity Pebbles. Just sayin’

9. Clampants says:

Baby, i’m enlarged to show texture.

10. I don’t get where the action on the milk is coming from. They’re like spoogelactites. Or is it spoogelagtites? I can’t keep my spoogeology straight.

11. mschlock says:

That has nothing on Fudge Ripple Mini Swirlz.

12. homerjay says:

I hope you don’t go all “Gizmodo” and start posting for the sake of having something up there. That place is becoming nothing but cell phones and iPod accessories.

Still, have you seen a cocoa krispie? They ARE hypershiny! Or am I thinking of Cocoa Pebbles…..

13. billpendry says:

“What really scares me about Consumerist is that there are now 4 entries under the “Bukkake” tag.”

Yeah and one of those is about barf. You sick fucks.

14. Magister says:

Even better, “Get the Code, Play the Game”

Bukkake Tag… Maybe they have Smurfette tied up in the back room.

15. daberkman says:

Fudge Mini Swirlz have a rather suggestive box but have you ever seen the box for double anal frosted flakes?

16. timmus says:

I have to say I enjoy any comic relief of stupid marketing artwork. Generally people lampoon easy targets like ads… since I don’t really pay attention to ads it’s nice to see someone go after actual packaging. Yeah, this artwork is really absurd (absurdist?), especially with the sh##-eating grin from those post-1980s pseudo-three-dimensional characters that seem to infest every crevice of the marketing trade, as it looks perversely at the booty being shovelled home at us.

17. JMC says:

Random tidbit from my mental databank of useless trivia… Food photographers use Crisco instead of milk for cereal shots. Yum!

18. okay, it’s all making sense to me now. why didn’t you just say that fleshbot would be guest-posting this week? imagine how effective it would be if consumerist took a turn over there? the san fernando valley’s business model would be rocked to the core!

19. mistress smarty says:

“spoogelactites”. I snarfed my coffee all over the keyboard.