House Burns, Dell Laptop Blamed

The fire that consumed a family of five’s South Venice, Florida bungalow may have been due to a Dell laptop left on a couch that spontaneously erupted into flames.

The State Fire Marshal’s Office has not yet ruled on the fire’s cause.

“While sifting through their belongings today, their 12-year-old son, Louis, saw that his favorite teddy bear had melted. Louis was crushed…” reports the Herald Tribune.

If your Dell laptop is on this list, please contact Dell to replace the battery before another teddy-bear melts. That teddy-bear could be YOU. (Thanks to Phil!)

Comments

Edit Your Comment

  1. GenXCub says:

    At what point will serial arsonists just start mailing Dells out to random people?

  2. homerjay says:

    Dude, you’re gettin a fire extinguisher!