We Reprimand a WalMart Manager

Somehow we got on the fast track as the go-to guys for Southern Walmart complaints. The latest comes courtesy of Tiffany-Anne Everett who thinks we somehow have the power to fire a Walmart manager.

Never one to shy from controversy, or even lucidity, we step up to the plate.

Ok, Enrique Hernedez?

You’ve got to stop these “sexual favors for people and employees” while on the clock. No more taking care of “personal arrons” [sic] either. Stop letting your family members in the back of the store, that’s for cashiers only. And just because she’s your wife, doesn’t mean she gets to come in and tell the other employees how to do their job.

To keep your job, you need to read Tiffany-Anne Everett’s letter inside. Learn what you done wrong and write a letter about how you’re gonna make it right.

Disclaimer: This letter is hearsay, rumor, scandal, and potentially libelous and defamatory. We make no claims as to its veracity and present it as an artifact we’ve discovered. Just like how you might point a kaleidoscope at a seagull and go, oh cool! A flock of prismatic seagulls! But you’re not gonna go running around telling people how you’ve got 30 seagulls for sell or nothing, ok?

“I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU MY COMMENTS ON A SITUATION ON ONE OF YOU’R WAL MART STORES, I HAVE BEING TO DA WAL MART IN SEALY TEXAS AND I HAVE SEEN THE STORE MANAGER ENRIQUE HERNEDEZ SMOKING , DRINKING AND EVEN FLIRTING WITH THE ASSOCAITES.

MARIA VILLA GOMEZ AND THE ASSOCIATE I DIDN’T CATCH HER NAME BUT SHE USE TO RUN THE SNACK BAR IN THE STORE, SHE HOW EVER IS STILL WORKING IN THE STORE AND SHE IS AN ILLEGAL RESIDENT TO BE BE WORKING FOR WL- MART.

SHE ALSO HAS A FAMILY MEMBER WHO IS ILLEGAL HERE IN THE UNITED STATES. THIS STORE MANAGER IS DISCRIMANATION AGAINST AMERICANS I HAVE HEARD HIM HIW HE HAS SPOKEN TO THEM, HE IS MARRIED AND I KNOW BY UNDERSTANDING THAT NO FAMILY MEMBERS ARE TO BE ALLOWED IN THE BACK OF THE STORE, INCLUDING STOCK ROOM, LOUNGE, BEHIDE CASHIERS WHILE THEY ARE WORKING THIS LADY COMES IN TO THE STORE EVERYDAY AND TRIES TO MAKE THE STORE EMPLOYES’ LISTEN TO HER EVEN THOUGH SHE IS NO BODY TO RUN THIS STORE, I HOW EVER THINK IF SHE IS ALLOWED TO GO WERE IT IS PROHIBITED IN THE STORE EVERONE SHOLUD BE ALLOWED TO DO SO AS WELL,SHE HAS COMED INTO THE STORE AND HAS EATEN AND GOTTEN ITEAMS WITH OUT PAYING FOR THEM I HAVE CALLED THIS ATTENTION TO ENRIQUE BUT HE WAOULD REFUSE TO TELL HIS WIFE NOTHING ,I THINK EVEN IF IT IS HIS WIFE HE SHOULD HAVE TO TREAT ALL OF THE STORE EMPLOYEES THE SAME. I HAV ESEEN THE WAY HE HAS TREATED COSTUMERS AND EMPLOYES HE IS NOT A GOOD STORE MANAGER, HE ALSO HAS LEFT DURING STORE HOURS TO TAKE CARE OF PERSONAL ARRONS HE HAS LEFT THE STORE WHILE ON THE CLOCK TO DO THINGS SUCH AS DRINK SMOKE AND OTHER SEXUALL FAVORS FOR PEOPLE AND EMPLOYESS.

AS I HAVE MENTION IN THE BEGINING, I WAS MISS TREATED BAD RUDE AND EVEN RAN OUT OF THE STORE FOR NO REASON AT ALL,. I WOULD LIKE TO REPORT THIS MATTER TO THE RIGHT HANDS I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SURE THAT SOMETHINGS IS TAKING CARE OF THIS MATTER IF NOTHING IS DONE TO THIS MATTER I WOULD HAVE TO TALK TO THE NEWS BUT I AM TRING TO BE A GOOD CITIZEN AND LET YOU KNOW OF THIS. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS MANAGER FIRED AND THIS OTHER LADY WHO WORKS THERE FROM THE SNACK BAR THIS TO ARE THE ONES WHO SEEM TO BE PUTTING A BAD NAME TO WAL-MART,. IF YOU COULD SO PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THIS MATTER IT WOULD BE SO APPREACTED.

I THINKK YOU CAN FIND ANOTHER MANAGER TO RUN YOU’R SYORE THANK YOU FOR YOU’R TIME.”

Comments

1. amazon says:

Oh my god. The caps – they kill.

2. Triteon says:

Obviously she wasn’t shopping for a word processor.

3. Ben Popken says:

What’s worse is that the original email was in italicized red Arial.

4. Yoda better grammar had he, I think. Mmmm.

5. Kornkob says:

Yep– a customer complaint that makes broad sweeping generalities and makes demands that are beyond the scope of what a customer has a right to ask.

Complaints like this make it harder for solid, well articulated complaints from getting attention by increasign the noise to signal ratio.

6. meandertail says:

I always get confused about the proper usage of ‘Da’ and ‘The’, but I think we’ve cleared that up now. Phew. Anyhow, I’m sure this will solve a lot of problems at this Wal-Mart. Upper management always appreciates a well-written complaint.

7. Ben Popken says:

Twain would be envious of her ability to translate local dialect to written word.

8. SOUNDZ LIK A JILTED EX-EMPLOYEEZ TA ME

9. ikes says:

PLAESE STOP DEFAMING THE LADY WHO WORKS THERE FROM THE SNACK BAR.

10. bambino says:

I actually just passed through Sealy on my way back from Houston this weekend. Stopped by the whataburger to have a bite. Let’s just say it’s an interesting place, & leave it at that.

11. Magister says:

SHE ALSO HAS A FAMILY MEMBER WHO IS ILLEGAL HERE IN THE UNITED STATES.

Ok, is that a bad thing? So I assume our GED pursuing heroine is pro Big Wall across the border. And probably isn’t in for the worker amnisty program right?

12. DeeJayQueue says:

I don’t think the lady at the snack bar has to work too hard to give wal-mart a bad name. They’re doing a fine enough job on they’r own.

13. AcilletaM says:

um, so, can you fire a Wal*Mart manager? You never really denied that part.

14. Paula says:

“DO THINGS SUCH AS DRINK SMOKE AND OTHER SEXUALL FAVORS FOR PEOPLE AND EMPLOYESS”
    I didn’t know drinking and smoking were sexual favors.

“…AND EVEN RAN OUT OF THE STORE FOR NO REASON AT ALL”
    Sounds like she’s the one with the problem, running in and out of the store for no reason at all.

15. Kangarara says:
  16. Tankueray says:

I would like to thank Miss Treated for a good laugh and perpetuating the classic Wal-Mart customer stereotype. For their next community outreach project, they should offer free third grade workbooks…or perhaps birth control.

17. Ishmael says:

*bangs her head against the desk*

Good Gravy – why did you post that? And my headache had just gone away, too… So is this woman an employee or a customer? Who is Maria Gomez? Why doesn’t my Wal-Mart store offer free sexual favors? I’m so confused…

18. Jesse in Japan says:

Anyone want to try translating this into English?

19. Plaid Rabbit says:

This can’t be real. I mean, it’s almost too good – troll good.

20. My eyes are bleeding.

21. etinterrapax says:

Free third-grade workbooks about birth control? Because that might help…

I feel kind of bad for her, honestly. Teaching people how to express themselves so that people with power will take them seriously is more or less what I do. I just can’t put that on a syllabus, because I’d probably get fired.

22. Pelagius says:

Spell check, motherf*cker, can you use it?

23. JSTICE says:

The comment’s about this complaint (?) made getting through it well worth the effort! LONG time since I laughed to tears. My children thought something was wrong. THANKS TO ALL!!

24. Blueskylaw says:

Coke Anyone?

25. shenanigrams says:

this whole post seems like a Walmart PR effort. Well done the consumerist — hope the post was paid.