Preliminary reports indicate that RSS might be totally fixed. Like, no problems fixed. Like, everything works the way its supposed to. Is this true? Could this be? Has Valhalla silently appeared through the mists of ‘orizon? Respond in the comments. Bananas for the code monkeys, on the house.
More From Consumerist
- San Francisco & L.A. Block App That Helped Drivers Dispute Parking Tickets
- Uber’s Petition Website Hacked To Redirect To Lyft Homepage
- Price Tags Might Be A Strange 150-Year Anomaly In The History Of Commerce
- Nest Thermostats Were Leaking ZIP Codes Over WiFi
- There Are Two Things That Could Stop The Comcast/TWC Merger, And We Might Get Both