Preliminary reports indicate that RSS might be totally fixed. Like, no problems fixed. Like, everything works the way its supposed to. Is this true? Could this be? Has Valhalla silently appeared through the mists of ‘orizon? Respond in the comments. Bananas for the code monkeys, on the house.
More From Consumerist
- Uber’s Petition Website Hacked To Redirect To Lyft Homepage
- Price Tags Might Be A Strange 150-Year Anomaly In The History Of Commerce
- Govt. Report Criticizes Cable Companies For Cashing In On Data Caps
- There Are Two Things That Could Stop The Comcast/TWC Merger, And We Might Get Both
- Really Cheap Tires? Surprise: They Might Be Risky Counterfeits