Our most popular posts this week that had nothing to do with retention policies or call centers.
• Best Buy: “Oh Yeah, Tetris Breaks All The Time.” Really…we’ve seen Nintendo games propelled out of cannons that still worked after you blew into the cartridge slot a few times.
• Sony PSP: Racist? It’s not so much lynch ropes and bedsheets, more like that funny yin-yang tattoo over that girl’s coin slot.
• Party Girl Gets Great Snort Sack from Beatnik Bags! Talk about user-generated content.
• Ken Lay Predicted His Own Death. The blogorama demands blood.
• Reader Flexes Consumer Powers. This is what consumer blogs were made for, being the Solomon of ice tea service.