Tentative early-morning reports indicate that our much wonky RSS feed may be fixed. Is this true? Let us know by email or comments if it’s working for you or if there’s anything remaining needing tweakage.
More From Consumerist
- How To Opt Out Of Getting Phone Calls, Texts From Pandora Under Music Service’s Updated Contact Policy
- People Get Angry When Starbucks Questions Their Age, Deletes Their Gold Accounts
- There’s Really No Way Twitter Can Stop Some Users From Being A-Holes
- Got $250? You Could Be Guzzling Surge On Friday
- Netflix Customers Waiting A Very Long Time For Baffling Array Of DVDs