Scientologists Bullying Man’s Mind

To many, Scientology is but a pathetic joke, a through-line on South Park or another delicious slander against TomKat. This video, however, showing seeing some real Scientologists in action, preventing XenuTV from filming their LA street fair and calling him a child molester, is sure to leave a sick feeling even among the jaded.

2:07 is where the party really starts.

It’s like going back to the 3rd grade, except without the tatter-tots.

“Did you take off time from beating your wife to come down here?”
“I’m sure you’re a child molester.”
“What about YOUR crimes?!”
Inturbulate.”

This is from 1999 but we’re sure these guys are still involved, perhaps tootling around the Mediterranean as Sea Org captains with their cabin boys.

Previously: Scientology thread.

[via Screenhead]

Comments

1. Mr. Black says:

If this doesn’t make you want to join Tom Cruise, then nothing will! If I didn’t think these people were actually serious, it would be funny. (“Why are you afraid of Hubbard?”)

2. Paul D says:

Dictionary.com shows no entry for “inturbulate”.

The 3 guys are funny. They’re trying to intimidate the camera guy (even though they’re the 3 most un-scary crackers I’ve ever seen) and they’re asking him what he’s afraid of.

Classic.

3. Mr. Black says:

It’s even more funny after reading this…

4. Ishmael says:

So what are we missing? I’d like to see the video of what he did to these Scientology guys that got them riled up enough to ban him from their little event. Even had security watching for him!

There’s nothing quite like watching 5-graders fight…
    “Yo mamma!”
    “Nu-uh, yo mamma!”
    “I’m telling!”

5. LLH says:

i can’t help but draw some spooky similarities between the 2 short dudes and how tom cruise is when he’s being all…inturbulate…hehe…what tools. and the tall one is blinky mcliarson. he has a nervous tick. oh wait, thats just the brainwashing taking effect.

6. mcnasby says:

As for my two cents…

Two weeks ago I was forced into patronizing Wal-Mart (blame my girlfriend). We walk past a table setup right outside the entrance to the store, which reads, “. . . dianetics. Take a FREE Personality Test!”

I said to my girlfriend, “Holy $**t! that’s the first time I’ve ever seen a real Scientology exibit!” And she replies, “It said diabetics – not dianetics!!!”

We walk into Wal-Mart and when we come back out I show her that it, in fact, says “dianetics”. Let me tell you — those E-Meters look like $5 toys from the toy isle inside of Wal-Mart. I looked at my girfriend and we broke out laughing, right in front of them. We just couldn’t help it. There were at least 15 people in line waiting to find out “what they’re afraid of.”

Now, here’s my thing. Isn’t Wal-Mart a Christian-based retailer? What the hell are they doing letting Scientologists brainwash their poor, loyal patrons?

Oy vey. I’m glad I’m a reformed Jew.

7. ckilgore says:

I love the guy going “We stand for nothing but GOOD” as he closes in on this guy with the camera.

8. lestat730 says:

These people scare the hell out of me.
    “It’s not the gods I fear but the people who claim to speak for them.”