Has your Social Secrity number been stolen and used to get access to your credit? A CBS producer working on an identity theft story would like to speak with you. If you’ve been victimized in this way and would like to share your story, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be your merry matchmaker.
ID Theft Victim? CBS Wants to Talk
By consumerist.com June 8, 2006
More From Consumerist
- Did Someone At The DMV Steal This Woman’s Identity? Maybe
- Senator Pushes For System To Notify Consumers ‘The Moment Access To Their Credit Is Requested’
- IRS: Thieves Obtained Information On 100,000 Taxpayers From Transcript System
- FTC Rolls Out Interactive Resource For Victims Of Identity Theft
- What Can An ID Thief Do With My Social Security Number?