Um so when you click the comments on The Consumerist, it’s going to one of the post’s tags. We’ve told the tech team. So what you should do instead is save that witty banter into a text file. Tweak it. Edit it. Make it super incisive. Make it drip with acid. Pour the acid into a milk bottle and break it all over our servers. Maybe that will jar them into behaving. We’ll get better soon. Gawd, they don’t call us festering sore of the Gawker Media Network for nothing.
More From Consumerist
- Today In Professional Envy: Cheese Scientists
- We Tried It: Does Country Crock’s New Formula Actually Taste Like Garbage?
- Comcast Rings Out 2014 With Yet Another Tape-Recorded Customer Service Disaster
- WD-40 Should Read Its Own Label Before Suggesting Bartenders Use A Toxic Substance On Beer Tap Handles
- Report: Match.com Sign-In Security Flaw Could Be Putting Millions Of User Passwords At Risk