Bikini Waxing Is Totally Painless!

A safe-for-work video in which a bunch of pretty girls get their pubic hair pulled out by the roots for the first time at their local bikini wax salon. “It’s totally painless!” says a translator to a dollsome foreign babe. “That’s a relief!” And then the screaming starts.

Girls — it’s okay to be a little shaggy down there, if this is what you have to go through. Honestly, at the point we’ve gotten your pants off, we really no longer care.

Comments

1. homerjay says:

What was with the chick on her cell phone?

2. Danilo says:

“Honestly, at the point we’ve gotten your pants off, we really no longer care.”

We don’t?

3. KevinQ says:

Okay, I really have no idea why that was on the Consumerist, but it was the funniest thing I’ve seen all week.

The girl at 2:53: “hehehehe.” Priceless.

K

4. Kluv says:

Speak for yourself, sir. Speak for yourself.

5. Mary Marsala With Fries says:

Danilo: If you do, you are perfectly free to lay on the next table over and get it done too. All’s fair in love and war, eh? Anyway, people who are into genital pain should date each other, and stay away from those of us who don’t get a kick out of that sort of thing.

That said, this was mind-blowingly hilarious. Nothing could be funnier than the agony of people stupid enough to pay money to have their pubes ripped out. ;)

-M.

6. kerry says:

Ok, seriously guys. If any of you prefer your women hairless you should either a) get your own stuff waxed and see how you feel or b) go see a shrink about your budding pedophilia. I get the practical aspects of the bikini wax, but I’m frightened by Danilo and Kluv implying that they actually care whether or not the women they sleep with have pubic hair.

7. mrscolex says:

You know there is this thing called shaving… it’s not quite as long lasting but it’s almost as effective. Better yet? Not gender exclusive.

8. matto says:

Hey Kerry; try spending a few minutes licking Donald Trump’s hairpiece like a popsicle. Till then, quit yer bitchin.

It’s generally considered to be in pretty poor taste to label someone a pedophile in an ad hominem attack.

PS: Hope the internet dating works out for you.

9. Madrid says:

TRIMMED is all I ask, really.

10. Bubba Barney says:

Trimmed works for me, girls or guys

11. non-meat-stick says:

trimming is a practice of being well groomed. I shave not my face, therefore I ask of no shaving in return. I do trim the beard though…

12. ValkRaider says:

So based on these comments, I should assume that it is sexist to dislike body hair?

So women all love hairy backs, asses, chests, and ears?

So why is shaving/waxing OK on the legs and under-arms but not around the bikini line? What makes the hair there any different?

People are so damn reactionary. Maybe the women themselves don’t like the hair or the way it looks? Maybe razor burn or cuts are not worth it? Maybe there are a million variables that can’t be summed up in a three line comment?

But that said, the video was great.

13. kerry says:

Hey Matto — try sucking on some guys hairy balls. It’s no fun, but I’m not going to ask him to wax ‘em. Likewise, who said I needed a date? Trimming my bits seems to work just fine for my guy. And, sorry, but rejecting women for having adult features smacks of pedophilia. And ValkRaider, I already said that there are perfectly acceptable personal reasons to want to remove pubic hair. I don’t care what people do to please themselves. I only questioned the practice of rejecting women for *not* doing this.

14. ValkRaider says:

I only questioned the practice of rejecting women for *not* doing this.

Why? Isn’t it *my* decision what *I* like and don’t like, and what *I* do based upon that information?

Different strokes for different folks…

15. AcidReign says:

…..My wife asked me to help her with a waxing kit once. She begged and pleaded, and I gave in. When I ripped the first strip off, her skin welted up like I had beaten her with a sandpaper-covered bat! I felt guilty for a month or so! Never again…

…..I’m a believer in using scissors occasionally down there, lest it turn into a basketball-sized rainforest/steel wool/matted unsanitary disgusting horror. That goes for either sex. Razors and Nair are for special occasions or bikini/speedo season!

16. waxy says:

wax those balls, dude.

i had a person who was giving me a wax once say that you should use the same pain handeling techniques that are used in childbirth.

awesome.