- Man Wants Refund on Jet He Bought on EBay. Uh-oh, someone’s feedback rating is going down.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Catalogue Come to Life. Tender chunks of manboy flesh, grilled to perfection and served on a lightly toasted bun.
- Oozinator’s Origins, Revealed! Nickelodeon’s green glop, Slimer from Ghostbusters… kids just love getting their parents to pay for what they could get by playing in the mud and stuffing their fists up their nose.
- PierOne Asks Customer To Pay For What Store Lost.
- T-Mobile Juggles Lies For Sales. Not even this variety show juggler could keep track of all of T-Mobile’s flaming daggers of untruthiness.
Top Consumerist Posts of the Week
By May 12, 2006