Abercrombie & Fitch Catalogue Come to Life

We took a stroll down 5th avenue in NYC this afternoon and saw many delightful and several inane things through the shop windowss (a Flickr gallery is forthcoming). But first, we just had to show you this pic we snagged through the open door at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Yowza!

The boys from the catalogue are real, they’re placed at the door to draw patrons in, and they have girlfriends, also from the catalogue. Are either of these two available for purchase? God willing.

As we stood taking a picture, an old lady walked by and looked in. “Disgusting!” she said, “Absolutely disgusting!”

After the jump, a large, exploitative, shot of mounds of rippling male flesh.

Holy man meat.

abercrom2.jpg

Oh, to be a fly on the wall during the casting session.

Comments

1. konstantConsumer says:

man. that’s a hot guy. and his beard isn’t too bad looking either.

2. AcidReign says:

…..I used to dress like that in high school. And the teachers would bitch! You could get a K-mart white T two sizes too small, 3 for $5, and you could wreck your skateboard wearing Sears Toughskin jeans (maybe $10 each), and you looked just like that photo. Well, maybe without the plastic surgery….

…..Funny how it’s all cool and high-end now. Of course, a 50-year-old with a beach-ball belly doesn’t look so great in a white T, now, does he?

3. AcidReign says:

…..Hmmm. My swear word got edited. Apparently teachers don’t use that word.

4. Ben Popken says:

Acid, your swear didn’t get edited but you malformed the italics html. (you had
    I went in and fixed it for ya.

5. Mary Marsala With Fries says:

I remember when I used to see guys like that and think, “Wow, I wish I could see his junk!”

Now, thanks to Ambercrombie, I pretty much can see his junk. Unfortunately, my brain is too busy thinking how he really needs to pull up his pants to really appreciate it. -M.

6. mark duffy says:

his shoulders are on the narrow side. needs to do side delts.

7. AcidReign says:

…..Thanks, Ben. My brain was asleep at that hour, I guess. Too busy ranting to proofread. There’s malformed grammer in there, too.

8. christy says:

can’t read … drooling.

oh – also, that’s horrible. a sad comment on our society, etc. etc.