• Today’s Woot! is a $55 Seiko’s Woman’s Watch, perfect for the mother who only deserves a token gesture.
• While this isn’t a recommendation to actually go there, here’s a coupon for T.G.I. Friday’s that gets you a free appetizer (or ‘app’ as they say in the crappy restaurant business) with a $15 purchase. [via SlickDeals]
• Finally, the price begins to drop on the iRobot Scooba, now available for $300 plus shipping from Brookstone. It’s the Roomba that mops—someday I will own him, despite his proprietary Clorox-brand cleaning fuel.
Highlights from Dealhack
Highlihgts from Delight Deals
• Hearst Magazines: Snag the employee discount (up to 80% off!) for mags like Cosmo, Marie Claire, and Harper’s Bazaar using this link! Good ’til May 5, 2006.
• Calyx & Corolla: Rare free shipping on $65+ bouquets from luxury flower peddler, Calyx & Corolla! Use code: CCMDAYFS
• Bath & Body Works: Another sweet deal — print this coupon for $10 off $30 purchase or use code GIFT10 until May 15, 2006.
• Aveda: Free shipping on soothing bath indulgences when you spend $50, use code: MOMSFS
• Olay: Tons of freebies like Olay Complete with SPF and Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion. Experiment without guilt!
• Netflix: If you have an account, you can now buy used copies of your fave flicks with original DVD case and artwork. Prices start at $5.99, shipping included.