Here’s some some salient pointers on doing battle with your cellphone company to get your cellphone contract to not feel so terribly much like a roll in the ol’ iron maiden.
Renegotiate Your Cellphone Bill
By consumerist.com April 25, 2006
More From Consumerist
- FreedomPop Launches $5 Unlimited Public WiFi Access, But Is It Worth It?
- Another 130,000 Consumers Tell FCC: Don’t Allow Robocalling To Our Cellphones
- You Can Now Rent A Chicken To Get The Freshest Of Fresh Eggs
- 60,000 Consumers Call On FCC To Not Allow Robocalls To Cellphones
- Sprint’s “Framily,” NFL’s Family Of Disloyal Fans Lead List Of 2014’s Worst Ads