Every week, a considerable number of our posts are sparked, inspired or merely cut-and-paste from our inbox. So if you have anything to tell us, firstname.lastname@example.org will get you there. Include your name and blog and we’ll link you to boot.
These are the posts last week that came from reader emails:
• University of Phoenix and Chase/Bank One Lose $828
• Verizon Porks Leaving Customer One Last Time
• Like a Good Neighbor, State Farm is There With a Rebuttal
• California Firepit’s Flame Flickers
• Mechanics’ Hubris in Humble, Texas
• Best Charities for your Tax Deductions
• The Only Time You’ll Want to Check into Bellevue…
• Ask Consumerist: Amazon Prime Throttling?
• Sprint’s Race to Be Last in Customer Service
• Stupid Moments In Billing History