- Showtime channel for free this weekend on most basic cable. They’re showing Crash this weekend. Pour one out for Broke Back Mountain while watching.
- Bobsandler, insurance company humorist, is getting the royal 404.
- Diebold, a real hanging Chad, tries to impose $40,000 fine for election official who had the gall to inspect their machines.
- Snakes on a Plane, featuring Samuel L. Jackson, first movie developed by crackhead internet users. Hooray for the vox populare, putting the power to make crappy movies into the people’s hands.
- The Lawnmower Man who Said No to Walmart.
- Death by a thousand PIN pricks.
- HOWTO: Use Copernican astronomy to calculate how long you’ll have to be on hold. By the time you finish, you’ll have a rep on the line.
- No Coast blog finds a purple ribbon and ties it around The Consumerist’s shame.
By March 31, 2006