All the Free iTunes Songs You Can Stuff in Your Pants

Get one free song from the iTunes store. Repeat over and over to stock up your library. Get on it now because who knows how long it will last.

1. Go to this link.
2. Fill in the survey etc.
3. Check your email for the code
4. Go into the iTunes Store and click on the
Redeem
link
5. Login and enjoy your credit.

Note : If you are placed anywhere outside the U.S. then you will have to
trick
iTunes into believeing you’re not. Check out how in this video.

This can be done multiple times using different email addresses. Here’s a geeky technique for quickly generating multiple gmail accounts.

Not that we advocate any of this. It’s provided here purely for academic purposes.

[via FluxionTech]

Comments

1. christy says:

I just tried it and when I entered the code it tells me the code has already been used once. Bastards.

2. Josh says:

Same here! I want my trash email back. I mean I should get at least one

wonder if its the same code for everyone. My already used code was YJKXK39FTYEY

Josh

3. Papercutninja says:

?? I haven’t tried it yet, only because i’m not at home…but i DID have it sent to all my email addresses. Turns out i only have 10.

4. sanloublues says:

I went ahead and hit back/submit for several of my email aliases (wooo, run my own server!) and the codes are all different. I haven’t tried redeeming them yet though (no iTunes at work). Some script kiddie probably cleaned them out (not me, though I’m tempted since their verification images are a joke) and it may have cycled back to the start of the free codes they bought from apple. Gratuitous (parentheses)!

5. Mr. Moto says:

Just get rhapsody and replay music and you are done

6. Fairytale of Los Angeles says:

I actually only *wanted* one code, as I had a pretty persistent earworm (“A Girl Like You” by Edwyn Collins) that needed to be dislodged. Worked fine for me, although I realize this makes me the obligatory thread goody-two-shoes.

7. Papercutninja says:

4 out of 10 for me….

8. yerfatma says:

Dicklickers. I got the already used thing too. And I answered the questions honestly for once. What a sap I am.

9. christy says:

I even wrote an email asking what gives and haven’t heard anything back.

Anyone else think it’s hilarious that they are giving away an iPod mini? I mean, not that I wouldn’t take one, but where did they even get an obsolete player?

10. PanicRoom says:

What a scam! I got the error message as well (“Code has already been redeemed”).
    I sent off a nastygram to papermate, but am not holding my breath.

11. ben says:

Only tried 2, and both worked for me, oddly enough. There is hope!

12. OkiMike says:

I was 4 for 6.

I feel bad for PaperMate though.

13. Jason says:

Yeah so do I. I wonder how much this is costing them.