HOWTO: Build a Blog Empire for Fun and Profit

“What if I told you that you could achieve total financial freedom in a short 30 minutes a day? Would you want to know more? Who wouldn
t, right? Read on for details…”

The seventh seal has been broken as there’s a new book, “Building a Blog Empire for Profit.”

“Imagine yourself in a new car, dining in expensive restaurants whenever you want, buying expensive gifts for your friends and family, taking luxury vacations and being treated with the respect you deserve. It
s a great image, isn
t it? And it
s absolutely right in front of you!”

Jeez, we’re a Gawker and we can’t even afford to replace our stolen bicycle.

Scrolling to the bottom of the page, we were surprised to find the guide was written by Karin Le Blanc and not, as we were expecting, Jason Calacanis.

Here’s the book’s direct marketing landing page.

Comments

1. mark duffy says:

Le Blanc, huh? Maggots are white.

2. airship says:

Jeepers! I’m ordering my copy right away! I hope this works better than that ad I answered in the back of that Archie comic book when I was 10. I sold greeting cards all summer and never did earn enough points to get that keen bike! :(

3. Andrew W says:

And here’s the blog anchoring Le Blanc empire? http://www.karinleblanc.com/wahm-blog/

4. CTSLICK says:

Too late…the “blog for pay” wave passed the moment The Consumerist joined Gawker ;-) Sorry, no more spots left on the money train

5. GenXCub says:

I’ll put a post at my seldom-used genxcub.livejournal.com site saying that for every $3.50 you send me, I’ll pull the Megabucks slot machine for you one time ($3). It’s brilliant… no book needed. Tree-fitty people! The key to financial success!

6. OkiMike says:

I’m horrified at the thought that Gawker would post a link to her site, thus fulfilling the prophecy!

7. dotorg greg says:

That camera angle does make Nick’s head look smaller, though.