• Zafus and Chakras: Yoga Exercise Clothes
If for no other reason than to drum up some love for “Pontius Pilates.”
• Free Lotion Promotion: “When Chekhov saw the long winter…”
Not nearly enough companies use the screams of their customers in promotion of product.
• The Waiting Is the Hardest Part
Frank Bruni is The Times restaurant critic, we forgot to add.
• Commentors Speak: Responsible Ways To Get Your Waiter Fired
Yes, commentors speak. Our English technique is unstoppable.
• Using Race as a Weapon to Sell Vitamins
We’re pretty sure there’s a vitamin one can take after exposure to dirty bombs. We learned this from watching Battlestar Galactica.
• At The Other End of the Line: (Purported) T-Mobile Edition
When writing this we conflated ‘Grace Jones’ with ‘Grace Slick,’ which was very confusing indeed.
• This CEO Sucks Less: John Pepper of Boloco
Mr. Burrito is neato.
• MPAA Pirates Documentary In The Name Of The Children
There ought to be a law…
• Google Censors Its Chinese Service
Do no evilish.
• Consumers Speak: Bad Waitress Prompts Epic Tale
We can’t believe it’s taken us this long to talk about restaurant service.
• Consumerist Research Team Assemble: Buying Cigarettes in New York
We found a possible source for mail-order smokes. Developing (a tumor)!
• Starbucks Contest: The Winner!
When in doubt, just keep writing.